Beside SAP® based applications, the typical IT-infrastructure in a company consists of many other IT-systems and tools. Examples are : web-portals, databases, identity & access management systems as well as a lot of desktop software like MS-Office. To provide the best possible service to our customers, our expertise covers lot of common tools and technologies. These help us to understand the IT landscape of our customers as a whole and tune particular components to fit in. In the course of this we develop customer specific solutions and applications which integrate seamlessly within an existing system landscape.
As a service provider we support you in design and implementation of custom software solutions. This includes:
- Application development with technologies of your choice and need. In particular within Microsoft (.NET) or Java technology stack.
- Development of web based applications, portals and rich internet applications (RIA's).
- Development of mobile applications for the common devices as Smartphones and Tablets with the usual target platforms : Android, iOS and Windows.
- Development of Database applications.
- Development of workflow driven systems.
- Development of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI). In course of this we develop custom user controls and visualizations.
The interaction of tools and applications within a company requires well designed system architecture and interface solutions. Within that field our expertise covers:
- Integration of existing systems and development of interface solutions.
- Architecture consulting and system analysis.
- Customizing of existing tools and systems.
- Development of addons and plugins for existing software in your company.
- Support the launch and integration of new software products.
- Data and Database migration between IT-systems.